Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thank You!

When I look back today....I see...
A lot of people who love me and care for me...
A lot of incidents which make me feel happy and light...
A lot of places places I would like to get back to...
Quite a few lessons that I'll never forget...
Quite a few moments that make me cry...
A lot of dreams that keep me alive...
A lot of thoughts that make me proud...
A lot of characters that I gave birth to...
A lot of characters that I've always enjoyed watching...
A lot of fears that haunted me time and again...
Quite a few wrong decisions...
A number of beautiful mornings and evenings...
My cameras and a lot of photographs...
A lot of cricket matches (the ones I was part of and the ones I watched)...
My schools, college, tuitions...
My cycle, motorbike, car...
A lot of unfinished projects...
A lot of plans yet to be executed...
A lot of fun and laughter...
A few memorable journeys...
A lot of....

oh yeah, I've been alive for the past twenty five years!!!!
Thanks people....for being a part of the journey at some point or other....Thank you.

3 comments:

ratna said...

many happy returns of the day...and god bless you..

Sami AR said...

Thank you so much aunty!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday.... U r 25years old :-) nomore young...okay