Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Not in mood to name the post!

Sometimes we get engrossed in our day-today lives and forget the motive of this life - happiness! I tend to repeat this statement time and again, nowadays! I am feeling low right now and I am able to recognize the same. The reason for me to feel low is funds related and is an integral part of the business I am currently involved in, but still I am not able to keep myself off from feeling low!

I understand, feeling low is not going to help me in any way, but still I am not able to get over it! Writing this blog, I think, is helping my mind relax a bit, making it think a bit logically and yeah, I've found another reason to blog!!

Okay - I dont think going into my problem is going to help me in any way now! I have done my part as far as the issue in hand is concerned and it is not in my hands right now....but when we face with troubles our mind tends to pick up the bad decisions that we made, however irrelevent it is to the issue and relate it to the current situation. I dont know how many of you have had this feeling, but I have had this quite a few times. For example, when you check your exam result and if your score is less, for some reason, your mind tends to pick up a movie that u watched in the beginning of the semester bunking classes! Yes, bunking a class is bad, but was that the only reason for you scoring low marks??? And that is what is happening to me, I guess - more vague than this example!! Right now, I have put all the effort that I can, but the job is not over yet. But my mind currently tends to relate to the previous moments where I was a bit lazy, a bit casual and is relating it to the current situation......and that is making the situation still worse!

I badly needed this session - this session of blogging, so that I can keep this problem a bit away and analyze it in a broader perspective. Guess I am a bit okay now - called up a friend of mine - going to take bath and go to the beach!! Hope things will fall in shape soon!

What has happened has happened for good - what is happening is happening for the good and what is going to happen is going to happen for the good - so why worry!!!

Sami.
@6.51PM, 26.04.2006.

No comments: